The SYKES e-Recruitment team created a personalized interview process to suit the needs of our future Sykes employees. If you are still clueless on what to do, please follow the guidelines below.
How do I apply at SYKES?
It's easy! You have 2 ways of doing this:
· From the Home Page, click on the Apply Fast, Apply Faster, and Apply Fastest button and create your online resume by providing the needed information.
· You may also go to the Vacancies page and check our current job openings. Once you have chosen a job opening, you can choose to Apply Fast, Apply Faster or Apply Fastest and create your online resume.
Select Apply Fast on the Homepage and enter the required information.
Your information will be saved in our data bank for future reference.
Should you wish to proceed with the application, you may choose Apply Faster at the “APPLICATION MODE” at the bottom of the page.
Select Apply Faster on the homepage and enter the required information.
Upload your resume and / or provide other pertinent details that may help with your application.
Schedule your face-to-face interview through the APPLY FASTER box located at the bottom part of the page.
Should you wish to proceed with the application, you may choose Apply Fastest by just clicking “NOW” button near your interview schedule.
Select Apply Fastest and enter the required information.
Provide Video Call interview Schedule and click the “NOW” button.
You will receive confirmation from the E-recruitment team for your interview schedule.
Be prepared to be interviewed on your preferred schedule.
Once passed, the applicant will be invited onsite for written exams and job offer.
What’s the difference of Apply Fast, Apply Faster and Apply Fastest?
· If you are interested to apply but not yet sure with your interview schedule, click “APPLY FAST”. We will save your information and call you to ask for an update about your job application.
· If you want to be interviewed on a specific time of the day, click “APPLY FASTER”. We will call you to confirm the schedule you provided and give you instructions for the interview.
· If you want to be hired the fastest time possible, click “APPLY FASTEST”. We will check the interview schedule and confirm with you the time you are available. After that, we will give you instructions on how to proceed with the video call interview.
How do I check the job openings in a specific site location?
Go to the Vacancies page. Under the Job Search box, you may select a specific site from the “Location” dropdown.
Are all of your job postings listed?
Our list of vacancies is regularly updated. Please check back as often as you can so you can see the new openings.
Can I choose a schedule for my interview?
Yes, you can choose the most convenient time for your interview and our Recruitment team will confirm the interview schedule you set.
How can I be interviewed via video camera?
· Click “APPLY FASTEST” and fill up the required information.
· After registration, you will be directed to a landing page.
· Wait for the call of our E-recruitment team to confirm your interview schedule and as well as further instructions.
· Check the landing page and click the “VIDEO CALL” so you can be interviewed by one of our Recruitment officers.
How will I know if SYKES will contact me?
When we receive your application, we will contact you so we can check if you have the skills, background, and preferences that are in-line with our job requirements. The time it will take for us to contact you will depend on which application you’ve chosen — Apply Fast? Apply Faster? Apply Fastest?
How many assessments will I have to undergo? And what are the types of assessments?
Depending on the job opening that you are applying for, you may be asked to attend from one (1) up to three (3) interview sessions. Assessments may come in the form of an Interview, an Exam (psychometric, technical or language), and/or a Practical Test (typing test, technical skills demonstration, etc.).
How long will the recruitment process take?
The recruitment process will depend on the job and position you are applying for, but our goal is to process your application in one day. As soon as you have passed all the assessments and have processed all the pre-employment requirements, we will be more than happy to provide you with a Job Offer.
How does Live Chat work?
“Live Chat” is a feature of the SYKES E-Recruitment Website that will answer all the inquiries an applicant may have. You just have to click the “Live Chat” button located on the upper right corner of the page.
The “Live Chat” is only available Monday to Friday from 11AM to 8PM.
What benefits will I get if I work for SYKES?
In SYKES, we offer a Flexible Compensation Package that allows you to choose the benefits you want and need. Learn more about it from your e-Recruiter!
Do you have any inquiries or suggestions?
Please feel free to tell us what you think! You may reach us through our email or landline number provided on the CONTACT US page.